Monday, January 31, 2011

Pias!

I must say that I love Pia's Classic. Yes, I had a good race, and I was skiing strong for most of 30km yesterday. But Pias is the best race of the year, and I had a blast. Today I am exhausted and actually feel on the verge of being sick; I'm lying in bed, hoping the feeling will go away with a little rest and caloric recharge. For the first time I felt like I skied a race and kept fully focused for 30km. This marks a new high in fitness for me, the ability to really race for 30km. It really is an awesome feeling.


Kick double poling it on lap one.


photos by Barry J


I've also been busy with school. I just started my Masters in Education in Counseling program at UAA. I think I'm already flying by the seat of my pants, but I'm enjoying my classes for the most part so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment