Monday, March 9, 2009

A Megan and Laura Weekend

I must say that yesterday was one of the best days I have had in a long time. I talked and laughed so much that my throat hurt! I suppose the day started on Saturday evening when my lovely friend, Megan Merrihew, came over for dinner. After a slumber party evening, in which we watched Memento (Megan and Eddie are still discussing what really happened in the movie), we took a hike up to the Royal Arch. The trail was packed with people, and it was a beautiful warm (but not hot) afternoon.



Megan and me at the Royal Arch.



Megan



The Royal Arch.



A view of the first flatiron.

We capped the day by taking a speed shopping trip to the mall in Broomfield. We miraculously found a stunning dress for me to wear to Andrew's wedding in approximately 45 minutes. For dinner we whipped up some pizza, although with somewhat of an ingredients shortage. After dinner we watched a movie and I enjoyed my second slumber party night in as many days.

No comments:

Post a Comment